Monday 2 July 2012

MSE Nail Challenge - week 2 - Orange

You would think I am all nail challenged out, and to be honest it was tempting to skip this one, but I didn't want to let down my lovely ladies over at MSE and not take proper part.

So here is my entry for week two.

Two new nail varnishes I have never used before. YAY

I used two/three coats on No7 Cheeky Chops for my base. It is a lovely colour and I had a few people comment at work about how well it it suited me, but it isn't that wonderful to apply and even though I had three coats on some fingers to stop the streakiness I could still see a bit of VNL ( Visible Nail Line) which I always think looks a bit naff. Maybe next time I will layer it over a similar colour, but one which is more solid to prevent it happening again.

Then, because I can't leave things alone I went for accent nails in Essence Special Topper Copperize Me. This is not a colour I would usually wear in glitter, but I thought it was proper lovely on. Trying to move myself from my comfort zone, so felt this did me proud. 




Now, I am going to go and put something on my nails that I want to do for me. Who wants to bet it will take me ages to choose because I have had a week of just doing what I was told!

No comments:

Post a Comment