Monday 13 August 2012

31 Days Challenge - #13 Animal

I cannot believe that it is Monday again already. The Olympics are over, its three weeks till our holiday - yay and I have been almost chatting to someone who was my best friend for 20 years before we had a pretty nasty row about 5 years ago.

I am cheating a bit as the manicure I am showing you today I did for a friend a few weeks ago to go with a wedding outfit that she was wearing. I loved it so much I thought that I would recreate it, and I was just as happy with it the second time around.

For this I have used Barry M - Gold Foil, Konad Special Polish in Black and accents of Color Club Gingerbread. I am really chuffed with the results. Oh, and the stamp is Konad plate M57, the very first one I owned.








Here are the other ladies taking part in the challenge


1 comment: