Saturday 25 August 2012

31 Days Nail Art Challenge #24 Inspired by a Book

Yesterday was a rubbish day, and even though I had planned my post I never had chance to make it. I apologise to the other challengers, it was never my intention to be late.

Anyway, enough grovelling lets get onto the nails.

I based my manicure on a book which touched the heart of someone I care alot about. It is called A Million Little Peices by James Frey. It is written as a memoir, although he has since admitted that it is partially fiction. The cover looks like this.


As I don't have a glitter which fits the bill properly I decided to mix my own and used a bit of Sinful Colors Opal Glitter, W7 Cosmic Green and Color Clubs Candy Cane and placed them over a base of Color Club French Tip. Here are the results






Here are the others who are taking part in the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment