Thursday 16 August 2012

A Few Days Away - Not So Much Joy

Sorry I have been away for a few days. Things have been manic family and work wise and it all got the better of me and the migraine I had been suffering from for a week or three exploded and made me exhausted. However, I was ahead with my nail paints, so I just need to catch up with my posting of them.

Firstly, here is my MSE nails of the week. We are on Metallic, and I decided to use one of my wonderful new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's. It is called Bronze Ablaze, but I really loved using it. The consistency was excellent and it was opaque with one coat, although I did actually put two on because I am just so used doing it. Here are the wonderful pictures.




If anyone wants to join us nail polish addicts we can be found at

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3779621

Although be warned, there is 174 pages of nail polish chat to get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment