Saturday 13 October 2012

13 Days Of Breast Cancer Awareness



Can't believe that we are already half way through the month. The mornings are so dark at the moment, it isn't funny. Can't wait for the clocks falling back at the end of the month.

Today mani uses two Miss Sporty polishes. Discussed these in a blog recently, they are cheap as chips, apply well, and last well. These babies were £1.99 each.

The base coat is 322 Paparazzi and is a creme which applies well. It could be opaque in one coat if you applied it thickly, but I am a fan of two thin layers. On top I used their new Sparkly Touch top coat in pink. It is in a pink jelly, and it was only when I applied it I became aware of the different colours in the jelly, there is blue, green, red, gold and silver sparkles. Properly beautiful. Hope you like it as much as me and have had a happy Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment