Tuesday 30 October 2012

Goodbye October, It Was Nice Knowing You

  
So today is the last day for pink manicures for Breast Cancer Awareness. Tomorrow is Halloween and I have a special mani for that one. 

This manicure was much nicer in the flesh than it looks in the picture. No17 Miami is something I have had fora  long time. It is a lovely colour and goes on well. Infact, its a one coater. On top I put a wonderful coat of Picture Polish Festival which is a mixture of beautiful pretty creamy sparkles which go multi coloured when they catch the light. One of those polishes that you have to look at all day long.

Suppose this reflects my mood aswell. I am happier, I feel more sorted and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am just looking for an overnight break for us somewhere amazing, somewhere in Europe. Travel makes the heart go boo boom.



No comments:

Post a Comment