Thursday 11 October 2012

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No its ANOTHER pink manicure!


Before we start, can I admit I adore this mani? The No17 polish is something I have had for a long time, its called 'Love' and it was here before my long term polish addiction started. I have had it about 18 months and it needed a bit of seche restore, but, it was as good as new and the application is wonderful.

The top coat is China Glaze 'Luxe and Lush' from the Hunger Games collection. I didn't buy any of this collection originally, but I was tipped off to them being on sale at Sallys by someone on the forum and that was that. 8 of the babies were mine. I am SO pleased I got this top coat. It is lush, it looks like little bit of mirrors which are chipped up and dropped into polish. So pretty I could eat it all up!

Tomorrow will be a hard day. Master Dobbert the cockapoo is due to have the snip to prevent him being a baby daddy ( and to stop him humping my sisters leg). However, I am having kittens at leaving him and I am bound to spend the whole day worrying until he is back home again. Wish me luck ladies, its going to be a rough one.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I just put sinful colors - boom boom on my nails and its almost exactly the same. I love that china glaze too! so pretty!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete