Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday Skittles for Breast Cancer Awareness


After yesterday I decided I should go back to my intentions for October today with another pink manicure for Breast Cancer Awareness.

So today is a skittle event with a slightly different shade of pink on each nail. The colours I have used are...

Thumb - Miss Sporty 322 Paparrazi
Index - Rimmell 60 Seconds  Shocker
Middle - Miss Guided - Mistify
Ring - Avon - Viva Pink
Pinkie - Rimmell Lasting Finish - Strawberry Fizz

This was a real change to yesterdays stark stamping, and I like it. Makes me feel all gooey and happy having pink on my nails. They should give this out on prescription, its way cheaper than some of the stuff they have to give out.

Also, my first time using a MissGuided polish and it was very nice. Took three coats to cover the visible nail line, but it went on like a dream and was a lovely shade.





1 comment: